Display your organisation's and/or sponsor logo at the top of SimpleDocs
The following steps explain how to change the graphic logos displayed at the top of your SimpleDocs system. Note that only users with the "System settings" permission flag have access to this feature.
You may upload images in the following formats: JPG/JPEG, GIF & PNG.
Multiple logos may be displayed in either the middle or right-hand position. When more than one image has been assigned to a position, these images will be displayed randomly.
Adding a logo
- Click "System settings" on the main menu at the top of the screen.
- You are able to display logos in the middle and on the right-hand side of the screen. Press the "Add logo" button under the relevant heading.
- You can now either upload a new image, or select an image that was uploaded previously:
- To upload a new image: Press the "Browse..." or "Choose File" button, then click the "Upload button".
- Or to select a previously uploaded image: Click on the desired image.
- (Optional) If you would like the logo to be a clickable link, copy and paste the full web address of the external website into the text field next to the image, then click the "Save links" button.
Removing a logo
To remove a logo from the pool of randomly displayed logos, simply click the "Delete" button next to the image.
Return to help topics